- Driving Licence – New recruits are required to sit their driving test before being cleared for active duty.
- Motorcycle Licence – Officers are required to take the motorcycle test before specific motorcycle training can be given.
- Truck Licence – Officers are required to have this licence in order to drive the Jail Bus.
- Helicopter Licence – Officers are required to have a pilots licence before any air training can be given.
- Boat Licence / Diving Licence – These licences are required in order to do any MPG training or actions.
- Weapon Licences (Pistol and Rifle) – These are NOT REQUIRED since CLPD weapon training will declare an officer fit to use certain weapons but will be an advantage.